If you are interested in moving your operation towards a paperless cockpit by incorporating the use of an iPad as an Electronic Flight Bag (EFB), Maximum Manuals can provide a customized package for your operation within 48 hours. Our turnkey style program is designed for easy integration with your current training program, and provides your FSDO with all the necessary information to be approved for A061 Ops Specs.
Each package includes:
- A customized cover letter addressed to your FAA POI
- All completed exhibits required for your application to the FAA
- A PowerPoint slideshow training program.
- Language for you to integrate into your Company Manual or Training Manual (as applicable)
- Process for the iPad as approved equipment for use on the aircraft.
- The guidance and expertise of our technical staff to support you with this process
Package Pricing: $750.00 (For 5 Make/Models. Additional aircraft $50.00/EA)
Revisions to Package: 1 customer revision and 1 FAA revision at no cost. All other basic revisions will be a charge of $250.00. Revisions that require more than 2 hours of re-write will be based on the time involved.
How the Process works:
- Complete the form below and submit.
- A credit card form will be sent you for completion so that we can process your payment.
- A Maximum Manuals Team Member will contact you to confirm your application has been received.
- You will receive the entire package via email along with your credit card receipt within 48 hours.
- A Max Manuals Technical Specialist will contact you to address any questions that you may have and ensure your complete understanding and satisfaction with the process.